San Diego Probate Litigation Attorneys Experienced in Protecting Clients’ Rights
Van Dyke & Associates, APLC have experience contesting a will and litigating other estate disputes
Conflicts that arise during the administration of estates or trusts involve more than legal issues. These disputes often degenerate into complex emotional battles. At Van Dyke & Associates, APLC in San Diego, we are a boutique law firm with the skill and experience to achieve successful results in litigation relating to probate issues, trust administration, and other civil matters. Our attorneys draw on 40 years of combined legal experience and have earned substantial victories for clients throughout California. We provide comprehensive legal support that relieves your burden while we focus on obtaining the resolution you seek.
Experienced Lawyers for Probate Conflicts
In state and federal courts, our attorneys work diligently to protect the rightful inheritances of our clients and ensure compliance with decedents’ instructions. Californians who require strong counsel for probate conflicts and other types of civil litigation trust us because we are:
- Established — Since 1998, we have trustees, executors, and potential beneficiaries through the litigation process and secured favorable outcomes–even in difficult matters.
- Responsive — Once you contact us, we work with you to gather information on your case and are always available to answer any questions.
- Skillful — We understand the legal and practical considerations that are necessary to help our clients win in court or reach a favorable settlement. Through the use of cutting-edge case management and trial technology, we are able to analyze documents efficiently and build a powerful argument to present before a judge or jury.
No matter what type of legal issue you face, our firm provides counsel that is tailored to your unique circumstances and objectives. Starting with a free initial consultation, we value the time and expense you invest with us and work diligently to assert your rights.
Reputable law firm experienced in civil trials, probate litigation, and appeals
Serving clients through courts in San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, Sacramento, Napa and San Francisco counties, our firm handles cases in numerous practice areas, including:
- Trusts and estates litigation — We handle trusts and estates litigation for executors, trustees, beneficiaries, and other interested parties.
- Probate and estate administration — In probate and estate administration matters, our firm enforces legal and testamentary directives and handles contesting a will.
- Conservatorships — If someone is not able to act in their own legal and financial best interests, we can establish a conservatorship so that a qualified person can make key decisions on their behalf.
- Civil litigation — We represent plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of California civil litigation cases.
- Appellate law — If you have suffered a legal defeat due to a significant error, our attorneys have the appellate law knowledge and experience to press for an appropriate reversal.
In each type of case we take on, we are focused on leveraging technology to provide our clients the sophistication and experience of a large firm–coupled with the efficiency and customer service of a small firm.
Contact a thorough California estate litigation attorney for a free initial consultation
Van Dyke & Associates, APLC represents California clients in probate litigation, trust disputes and other civil matters. Please call 866-200-4415 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our San Diego office.